Ashes of Malmouth
Ashes of Malmouth picks up where Grim Dawn leaves off, expanding the world and story with two new chapters in the epic struggle to free humankind from the horrors of the Aetherials. Deep within the fallen city of Malmouth, the Shaper of Flesh crafts grotesque living weapons that could deal a final blow to the human resistance. You must forge new alliances as you push forward through deep forest, the void and into the city itself in a heroic effort to end the Aetherial terror. Venture into dangerous new parts of the world as you discover unique items, empower your characters and make difficult choices that have a lasting impact on the people of Cairn.
Key Features[edit | edit source]
- Level Cap Increased to 100
- Increased Devotion cap of 55
- Two New Masteries – Inquisitor and the Necromancer, both of which can be combined with the base game’s Masteries.
- Two new Acts - Confront the devious Aetherials and their twisted abominations in the fallen city of Malmouth as you push forward alongside the Black Legion and Inquisitor Creed in two epic Chapters!
- Transform Your Appearance – A brand-new Illusionist Service NPC enables you to transform the appearance of your equipment and customize your ideal look. Draw upon every item in your collection across all characters!
- New Environments - Explore new parts of Cairn to the north of Burrwitch and beyond! Traverse the treacherous forest of Gloomwald and the murky Ugdenbog as you seek passage to the fallen city of Malmouth.
- Four new Factions - New Factions provide more opportunities to make allies… and enemies. Earn their favor to unlock unique rewards, or become a nemesis to spawn powerful foes.
- 14 new Constellations - Unleash the might of the Arkovian Gods with 14 new Devotion Constellations that open up even more combinations in Grim Dawn’s massive constellation map.
- Collect Hundreds of New Items - Dozens of new Monster Infrequents and Hundreds of Epic and Legendary items are waiting to be added to your collection! Combine them with the new Illusion System to create a look unique to you!
- Item Skill Modifiers - Transmute and empower your Mastery skills using new modifiers found exclusively on equipment.
- New Nemesis and Super Bosses - Tackle all-new vicious threats and earn their unique loot. Discover Cairn’s secrets to summon supremely powerful foes.
- A New Rogue-Like Dungeon - A fourth Rogue-Like challenge dungeon, the Ancient Grove. Added shortly after release, it features the corrupting presence of the Aetherials and the Chthonians upon the beasts of Cairn.
- Expanded Stash - Stow away precious treasure with a vastly expanded Personal Stash and an additional Shared Stash Tab.
- Reset Your Attributes and Mastery Bar - Find a new type of potion that allows you reset your Attribute Points. Speak to a Spirit Guide to unlearn the Mastery Bar down to one point.
System Requirements[edit | edit source]
- OS: Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
- Processor: x86 compatible 2.3GHz or faster processor (Intel 2nd generation core i-series or equivalent)
- Graphics: 512MB NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series or ATI Radeon X800 series or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 compatible 16-bit sound card
- Additional Notes: 4GB of memory is required to host multiplayer games
|Blade Arc (Clean Sweep - Laceration) • Blitz (Blindside) • Cadence (Discord - Fighting Form - Deadly Momentum) • Forcewave (Tremor - Rending Force - Internal Trauma) • Overguard • War Cry (Terrify - Break Morale)|
|Decorated Soldier • Fighting Spirit • Markovian's Advantage • Menhir's Will • Military Conditioning • Scars of Battle • Shield Training • Veterancy • Zolhan's Technique|
|Counter Strike • Field Command (Squad Tactics) • Menhir's Bulwark • Oleron's Rage|
|Blackwater Cocktail (High Potency - Demon Fire - Agonizing Flames) • Canister Bomb (Concussive Bomb - Improved Casing) • Fire Strike (Explosive Strike - Searing Might - Searing Strike - Static Strike - Brimstone) • Flashbang (Searing Light) • Grenado (High Impact - Skyfire Gernado) - Shattering Blast • Mortar Trap (Heavy Ordnance - "The Big One") • Stun Jacks (Quick Jacks - Full Spread) • Thermite Mine (Hellfire Mine)|
|Blast Shield • Ulzuin's Chosen|
|Flamed Touched (Temper) • Vindicative Flame (Ulzuin's Wrath)|
|Blood of Dreeg (Aspect of the Guardian) • Blood Pox (Fevered Rage - Wasting - Black Death) • Curse of Frailty (Vulnerability) • Doom Bolt • Dreeg's Evil Eye (Blood Burst - Focused Gaze - Terrifying Gaze - Vile Eruption) • Sigil of Consumption (Destruction)|
|Bonds of Bysmiel (Manipulation) • Possession • Solael's Witchfire (Consecrated Blade - Second Rite)|
|Summon Familiar (Mend Flesh - Storm Spirit - Lightning Strike) • Summon Hellhound (Ember Claw - Hellfire - Infernal Breath)|
|Amarasta's Blade Burst (Lethal Assault) • Blade Barrier • Blade Trap (Devouring Blades) • Phantasmal Blades (Frenetic Throw - Heart Seeker - Nether Edge) • Pneumatic Burst (Breath of Belgothian - Shadow Dance - Elemental Awakening) • Ring of Steel (Ring of Frost - Circle of Slaughter) • Shadow Strike (Nidalla's Justifiable Ends - Nightfall)|
|Anatomy of Murder • Dual Blades (Belgothian's Shears - Hidden Hands - Amarasta's Quick Cut - Whirling Death - Execution) • Merciless Repertoire • Phantasmal Armor|
|Veil of Shadow (Night's Chill)|
|Albrecht's Aether Ray (Tainted Power - Disintegration) • Callidor's Tempest (Wrath of Agrivix - Inferno) • Devastation • Maiven's Sphere of Protection (Conversion) • Mirror of Ereoctes • Nullification • Olexra's Flash Freeze (Absolute Zero) • Panetti's Replicating Missile (Distortion - Supercharged - Proliferation) • Trozan's Sky Shard (Frozen Core - Shattered Star)|
|Arcane Will • Fabric of Reality • Inner Focus • Mental Alacrity|
|Iskandra's Elemental Exchange (Manifestation - Overload - Elemental Balance) • Reckless Power • Star Pact|
|Brute Force (Feral Hunger - Upheaval) • Devouring Swarm • Grasping Vines (Entangling Vines) • Primal Strike (Thunderous Strike - Torrent - Storm Surge) • Savagery (Might of the Bear - Tenacity of the Boar - Storm Touched)|
|Mogdrogen's Pact (Heart of the Wild - Oak Skin) • Primal Bond • Stormcaller's Pact|
|Conjure Primal Spirit • Storm Totem (Corrupted Storm) • Summon Briarthorn (Ground Slam - Emboldening Presence) • Wendigo Totem (Blood Pact) • Wind Devil (Raging Tempest - Maelstrom)|
|Flames of Ignaffar - (Tainted Flame - Intensify - Infernal Purge - Endless Flame) • Horn of Gandarr • Inquisitor Seal - (Null Field - Arcane Empowerment) • Rune of Hagarrad - (Biting Cold - Chillsurge) • Rune of Kalastor - (Ignition) • Storm Box of Elgoloth (Allagast's Arcane Net - Lightning Tether) • Word of Pain (Word of Agony - Death Sentence) • Word of Renewal - (Word of Arms - Vigor - Steel Resolve)|
|Artifact Handling • Bursting Round • Chilling Rounds • Deadly Aim • Ranged Expertise • Storm Spread|
|Aura of Censure • Aura of Conviction|
|Bone Harvest (Harvester of Death - Dread - Soul Harvest) • Call of the Grave • Drain Essence (Gravechill - Hungering Reach - Decomposition) • Ill Omen • Mark of Torment • Ravenous Earth (Decay - Foul Eruption) • Reap Spirit • Siphon Souls - (Sear Souls - Blood Boil)|
|Necrotic Edge • Reaping Strike|
|Harbinger of Souls • Master of Death • Spectral Binding (Spectral Wrath)|
|Raise Skeletons (Undead Legion - Will of the Crypt) • Reap Spirit • Summon Blight Fiend (Unstable Anomaly - Rotting Fumes - Blight Burst)|
|Aegis of Menhir (Avenging Shield - Aegis of Thorns - Reprisal) • Ascension (Clarity of Purpose) • Eye of Reckoning (Soulfire) • Judgement (Crushing Verdict - Heart of Wrath) • Righteous Fervor (Dreeg's Reproach - Consecration - Retribution) • Vire's Might (Volcanic Might - Volcanic Stride - Tectonic Shift)|
|Rebuke • Safeguard • Shattering Smash • Smite|
|Divine Mandate • Path of the Three • Presence of Virtue (Haven - Resilience)|
|Summon Guardian of Empyrion (Scion of Dreeg - Celestial Presence)|
|Weapons • Axes • Maces • Swords • Two-handed Melee • Pistols • Two-handed Ranged • Daggers • Scepters • Shields • Off-Hands|
Armor • Head Armor • Shoulder Armor • Chest Armor • Hand Armor • Leg Armor • Foot Armor
Accessories • Amulets • Rings • Medals • Belts
Unique Items • Sets • Monster Infrequents
Relics • Components • Augments • Blueprints • Recipes • Materials • Consumables
|Aetherial • Aether Corruption • Arachnid • Beast • Beastkin • Chthonic • Eldritch|
Human • Insectoid • Riftspawn • Undead • Heroes • Bosses • Pets
|Factions • Bounties|
|The Black Legion • Devil's Crossing • Homestead • Rovers • The Outcast|
Kymon's Chosen • Order of Death's Vigil • Aetherials • Beasts • Chthonians • Cronley's Gang • Undead