As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Trapped and Alone
|Trapped and Alone|
|Rewards:||XP, Item, Rep|
This quest has two possible endings.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Slay Ballog'Nath in the Buried Crypt
- Check on Kalista in the Rover Camp
- Slay Ballog'Nath in the Rover Camp
Guide[edit | edit source]
Elara's Journal, found in the nearby rover camp, provides some clues about what lies inside the Crypt. Talking to the rovers will reveal that they are uneasy about staying in the area and intend to leave it soon.
After discovering Kalista in the Crypt, the conversation with her can take two courses.
- You can agree to help her out of the crypt and open a rift gate to teleport her to the Rover camp nearby. On returning to the camp to check on her, you will find that the Rovers have been slaughtered by a Ch'thonian demon, Ballog'Nath, the Hellfire, who was disguised as Kalista. Kill the creature to end the quest.
- You can decide something is not right with Kalista and question her on it. She will give up her ruse and transform into Ballog'Nath and attack you. Kill the creature to end the quest.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
If you help Kalista:
Blood of Ch'thon (1)
|Item||Riftstone (Partial Component)|
If you kill her in the crypt:
|Item||Blood of Ch'thon (1)|
Quest Log[edit | edit source]
You called Kalista's bluff and she revealed herself to be a Chthonian spawn by the name Ballog'Nath. Slay her in the Buried Tomb.
You have found a terrified young girl by the name Kalista in an old tomb. She became trapped in the tomb after the entrance collapsed. You opened a riftgate, allowing the girl to travel back to her family in a Rover camp in the southern Rotting Croplands. You should check on how she's doing.
The Rover camp in the Rotting Croplands has been destroyed by a Chthonian and the girl Kalista is nowhere to be found. Slay the creature responsible for this tragedy, Ballog'Nath.