The Word of Rahn
|The Word of Rahn|
|Location:||Conclave of the Three|
|Faction:||Cult of Solael|
|Prerequisites:||The Heart of Onarix,|
Honored Faction Status
|Rewards:||XP, Rep, Item|
Raiken has learned of some forgotten fragments of secret knowledge, still hidden in the Korvan City, and offers to share it. He tells of three silver statues that can be activated and the fragments recovered and deciphered.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Collect the First Word of Rahn
- Collect the Second Word of Rahn
- Collect the Third Word of Rahn
- Return the fragments to Raiken at the Conclave of the Three
Guide[edit | edit source]
The three Mysterious Statues can be found in the Remnants of Korvan City (see map below). Each statue requires a randomized riddle or question to be answered correctly in order to be activated.
- Whom do you serve? (Rahn)
- Flat as an autumn leaf, round as a wedding ring. Has two eyes yet cannot see a thing. (a Button)
- It has no hinges, no key, not even a lid; yet inside a golden treasure is hid. (An Egg)
- It cries without voice...flutters without wings...bites yet has no teeth...mutters and yet is mouthless... (The Wind)
- When men sleep, it rises. A friend to thieves, it knows not the touch of the sun, yet fears not the dark. (The Moon)
- A lover scorned, and endless rage. A burning eye to mark the pain. (Ulzuin)
- It sits on no throne, bears no crown, but all must begin their journey here. (Crossroads)
- The sand flows as time ebbs. They have but one master, and even he must bend an ear. (Azrakaa)
- I've watched you coming, but cannot see. I bled for you yet have no blood. Eternal agony through immortality. (Dreeg)
- A lover's touch, a web of lies. Who will whisper of your demise? (Bysmiel)
- A heart so vile, the shadows squirm. A flame so dark, evil's cloaked within. (Solael)
- A drop of blood, a celestial sin, a death for every wound, yet with no end. (Ch'thon)
On activation, each statue will drop a Word of Rahn quest item. Return to Raiken with all three to complete the quest and claim the reward.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
In addition to the Rune Augments Blueprints, completing the quest will unlock the Map Room of Rahn secret area, which has a hidden entrance located in the middle of the triangle formed by the three statues.
|Cult of Solael
Emblem of Rahn's Might
Glyph of Rahn's Might
Rune of Rahn's Might
Quest Log[edit | edit source]
|Raiken has uncovered a secret hidden in Korvan City that he believes may remain untouched.
Somewhere in the ruins of the city are three silver statues. Hidden in each statue is a fragment of an ancient tablet called The Words of Rahn.
Locate the statues, find a way to activate them and recover the fragments.
In return, Raiken has promised to decipher their secrets and share their knowledge with you.