As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.

Storm Touched (Skill)

From Grim Dawn Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Storm Touched (Skill) Icon.png   Storm Touched
Mastery: Shaman
Tier: 7
Skill Type: Modifier
Max. Level: 12
Cooldown: N/A
Associated Skills:
Savagery (Skill) Icon.png Savagery
Savagery (Skill) Icon.png

Savagery


01/16 1 Energy Cost
6 Charge Levels: 30%, 50%, 65%, 80% 90%, 100%
100% Weapon Damage
6 Lightning Damage
12 Bleeding Damage over 3 Seconds
+8% Lightning Damage
+8% Bleeding Damage

16/16 7 Energy Cost
8 Charge Levels: 30%, 50%, 65%, 80% 90%, 100%, 108%, 115%
150% Weapon Damage
46 Lightning Damage
147 Bleeding Damage over 3 Seconds
+90% Lightning Damage
+90% Bleeding Damage

Calling out to the heavens, you infuse your attacks with the fury of a thunderstorm.

Notes[edit | edit source]

Skill Progression[edit | edit source]

Updated to: v1.1.5.1

Base Levels
Level Stats
1/12 +1 Energy Cost
42-96 Electrocute Damge over 3 Seconds
+6% Physical Damage
20% Chance of +60% Lightning Damage
+3% Attack Speed
2/12 +1 Energy Cost
60-126 Electrocute Damge over 3 Seconds
+10% Physical Damage
20% Chance of +80% Lightning Damage
+5% Attack Speed
3/12 +1 Energy Cost
78-156 Electrocute Damge over 3 Seconds
+14% Physical Damage
20% Chance of +100% Lightning Damage
+6% Attack Speed
4/12 +1 Energy Cost
96-186 Electrocute Damge over 3 Seconds
+18% Physical Damage
20% Chance of +120% Lightning Damage
+7% Attack Speed
5/12 +1 Energy Cost
114-216 Electrocute Damge over 3 Seconds
+22% Physical Damage
20% Chance of +140% Lightning Damage
+7% Attack Speed
6/12 +1 Energy Cost
132-246 Electrocute Damge over 3 Seconds
+26% Physical Damage
20% Chance of +160% Lightning Damage
+8% Attack Speed
7/12 +1 Energy Cost
150-276 Electrocute Damge over 3 Seconds
+30% Physical Damage
20% Chance of +180% Lightning Damage
+9% Attack Speed
8/12 +2 Energy Cost
168-306 Electrocute Damge over 3 Seconds
+34% Physical Damage
20% Chance of +200% Lightning Damage
+9% Attack Speed
9/12 +2 Energy Cost
186-336 Electrocute Damge over 3 Seconds
+38% Physical Damage
20% Chance of +220% Lightning Damage
+10% Attack Speed
10/12 +2 Energy Cost
204-366 Electrocute Damge over 3 Seconds
+42% Physical Damage
20% Chance of +240% Lightning Damage
+11% Attack Speed
11/12 +2 Energy Cost
222-396 Electrocute Damge over 3 Seconds
+46% Physical Damage
20% Chance of +260% Lightning Damage
+11% Attack Speed
12/12 +2 Energy Cost
240-426 Electrocute Damge over 3 Seconds
+50% Physical Damage
20% Chance of +280% Lightning Damage
+12% Attack Speed
Ultimate Levels
Level Stats
13/12 +2 Energy Cost
261-459 Electrocute Damge over 3 Seconds
+55% Physical Damage
20% Chance of +302% Lightning Damage
+13% Attack Speed
14/12 +2 Energy Cost
282-492 Electrocute Damge over 3 Seconds
+60% Physical Damage
20% Chance of +324% Lightning Damage
+13% Attack Speed
15/12 +2 Energy Cost
303-525 Electrocute Damge over 3 Seconds
+65% Physical Damage
20% Chance of +346% Lightning Damage
+14% Attack Speed
16/12 +3 Energy Cost
324-558 Electrocute Damge over 3 Seconds
+70% Physical Damage
20% Chance of +368% Lightning Damage
+14% Attack Speed
17/12 +3 Energy Cost
345-591 Electrocute Damge over 3 Seconds
+75% Physical Damage
20% Chance of +390% Lightning Damage
+15% Attack Speed
18/12 +3 Energy Cost
369-627 Electrocute Damge over 3 Seconds
+80% Physical Damage
20% Chance of +412% Lightning Damage
+15% Attack Speed
19/12 +3 Energy Cost
393-663 Electrocute Damge over 3 Seconds
+85% Physical Damage
20% Chance of +434% Lightning Damage
+16% Attack Speed
20/12 +3 Energy Cost
429-711 Electrocute Damge over 3 Seconds
+90% Physical Damage
20% Chance of +456% Lightning Damage
+16% Attack Speed
21/12 +3 Energy Cost
465-759 Electrocute Damge over 3 Seconds
+95% Physical Damage
20% Chance of +478% Lightning Damage
+17% Attack Speed
22/2 +3 Energy Cost
525-834 Electrocute Damge over 3 Seconds
+100% Physical Damage
20% Chance of +500% Lightning Damage
+18% Attack Speed



Constellations
Tier 1
Ascendant AnvilEmpty ThroneFalconHammerHarpyOwlShepherd's CrookToadWolverine
Chaos FiendGhoulJackalRatViperVultureWretch
Eldritch Akeron's ScorpionBatEye of the GuardianFoxHawkQuillRavenScholar's LightSpider
Order Assassin's BladeCraneDryadLionPantherStagTortoise
Primordial BullEelGallowsHoundImpLizardSailor's GuideTsunamiWraith
Tier 2
AfflictionAlladrah's PhoenixAmatok the Spirit of WinterAssassinAutumn BoarBard's HarpBehemothBerserkerBlades of NadaanBysmiel's BondsChariot of the DeadCrabDire BearHarvestman's ScytheHuntressHydraKrakenMagiManticoreMessenger of WarMurmur, Mistress of RumorsOklaine's LanternRevenantRhowan's CrownRhowan's ScepterScales of UlcamaShieldmaidenSolael's WitchbladeSolemn WatcherStaff of RattoshTargo the BuilderTempestTyphos, the Jailor of SoulsUlo the Keeper of the WatersWendigoWidow
Tier 3
AbominationAeon's HourglassAttak Seru, the MirageBlind SageCrossroadsDevotionDying GodIshtak, the Spring MaidenLeviathanLight of EmpyrionMogdrogen the WolfObelisk of MenhirOleronRattosh, the VeilwardenSpear of the HeavensTree of LifeUlzuin's TorchUltos, Shepherd of StormsUnknown SoldierVire, the Stone Matron