|This article is a stub. You can help Grim Dawn Wiki by .|
|Location(s):||Bastion of the Order|
|Faction:||Order of Death's Vigil|
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
A rogue spirit nearly ruined a day's worth of study.
I shall have to be more careful with the binding ritual in the future.
- [Question] You mean you capture spirits to serve you?
But of course. Spectral servants are invaluable to our research on death and history.
Sure, some spirits are accommodating, but not all are as understanding of the greater purpose we all serve.
- [Question] That seems despicable.
Perhaps you do not have the stomach to do what must be done?
We all have a part to play. Make sure that you do yours.
- [End conversation] We may be allies, but I do not support your ideals.
- [End conversation] I suppose these are desperate times.
- [End conversation] A power I hope I can attain some day.
- [End conversation] I see.
- [End conversation] Farewell.