We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Patch Notes v126.96.36.199 Hotfix 1 (Nov 27, 2019)
V188.8.131.52 Hotfix 1
- Fixed an issue where player buffs could become desynced in Multiplayer, resulting in friendly auras dealing damage to allies.
- Fixed an issue where equipping items from the Stash could result in a desync in Multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue where enemies could spawn underground in the Hungering Darkness event.
- Fixed an issue where the loot chest past Morgoneth in the Tomb of the Heretic would not open.
- Fixed an issue where the Morgoneth’s Black Heart could not drop.
- Fixed several item changes that were listed in v184.108.40.206 but were not included in the release build.
- Removed common quality version of Morgoneth’s mace from the game. This was monster-only equipment not meant to be used by players.
- Faction - Corruptian: added 100% of Physical dealt as Acid modifier for Dreeg’s Evil Eye and increased Physical damage modifier for Ravenous Earth to 46. Removed % Physical dealt as Acid.
- Blood Orb of Ch’thon: increased bonus to Bloody Pox to +2
- Conduit of Arcane Whispers: reduced % Weapon damage modifier for Albrecht’s Aether Ray to 16% and increased its Cold damage modifier to 92
- Conduit of Runic Whispers: reduced % Weapon damage modifier for Flames of Ignaffar to 20%
- Deathguard Set: increased % Crit damage modifier for Shadow Strike to 35%
- Mythical Blood Orb of Ch’thon: increased bonus to Bloody Pox to +2 and added 30% Slow Resist
- Mythical Deathmarked Hood: increased Cold damage modifier for Amarasta’s Quick Cut to 26
- Mythical Dreegal’anore: increased Offensive Ability to 170 and increased Acid Retaliation to 1744-2400
- Mythical Hallanx’s Head: removed +1 Summon Limit modifier for Wendigo Totem
- Mythical Valdun’s Rifle: reduced % Chaos dealt as Pierce modifier for Fire Strike to 50%
[Class & Skills]
- Alladrah’s Phoenix: reduced % All Retaliation damage to 60%
- Fox: added 2% of Attack damage Converted to Health
- Gallows: added 3% Health
- Rat: added 25% All Retaliation damage
- Fetid Pool: reduced % Retaliation damage added to Attack to 8%
- Messenger of War (Celestial Power): reduced % All Retaliation damage to 210%
- Phoenix Fire: reduced % All Retaliation damage to 140%
- Destruction: reduced Energy Cost scaling with rank
- Disintegration: reduced base % Crit damage by 5%