Patch Notes v22.214.171.124 (Dec 15, 2018)
V126.96.36.199 Hotfix 1
- Fixed a bug where colorblind filters were rendered too bright.
- Fixed a bug where AssetManager was unable to start when run for the first time.
- Adjusted overall tuning in the Crucible based on feedback that v188.8.131.52 made the difficulty harder than intended. Let us know on the forum how these changes feel!
- Fixed an issue with Mandates not applying their recently increased bonuses. They will now correctly apply to +150%. Characters that previously used these items will need to apply them again to gain the new bonuses.
- Corrected various item inconsistencies that were mentioned in the v184.108.40.206 changelog but were missing from the patch
- Albrecht's Duality: removed chance of Cooldown Reduction, added 10% chance on attack to proc Aetherblaze
- Iskandra's Focusing Prism: removed % Cooldown Reduction
- Iskandra's Hood: removed % Damage Reflect and % Cooldown Reduction, added 122 Health
- Mythical Albrecht's Duality: removed chance of Cooldown Reduction, added 10% chance on attack to proc Aetherblaze
- Mythical Iskandra's Focusing Prism: removed % Cooldown Reduction
- Mythical Iskandra's Hood: removed % Damage Reflect and % Cooldown Reduction, added 190 Health
- Mythical Iskandra's Texts: removed modifier for Mirror of Ereoctes
- Mythical Ixillor's Rageflame: increased damage dealt and reduced cooldown on the skill proc, added +0.5s Duration modifier for Mirror of Ereoctes
- Mythical Malakor's Infusion: replaced bonuses to Aura of Conviction and Heavy Ordnance with +3 to Aura of Censure and +3 to Cadence. Added 100 Elemental damage and -15% Elemental Resist modifiers for Aura of Censure.
- Mythical Stormheart: added 100% of Physical dealt as Lightning modifier for Cadence and increased Lightning damage modifier to 70
- Mythical Stormreaver: added 100% of Physical dealt as Lightning and 50 Lightning damage modifiers for Cadence
[Class & Skills] Soldier
- Discord: based on feedback, the v220.127.116.11 change to Lightning has been reverted to its Elemental version. Lightning conversion for Cadence has been added to supporting items instead.
- Albrecht's Aether Ray: fixed an issue where the final ultimate rank of the skill had much lower damage than intended, lower than rank 25
- Callidor's Tempest: reverted Aether damage buff from v18.104.22.168, increased Fire damage scaling with rank
- Wrath of Agrivix: reduced % Weapon damage to 40%
- Star Pact: added Aether dealt as Cold conversion, scaling with rank
- Spectral Binding: reduced Aether damage scaling with rank