Patch Notes v184.108.40.206 (Oct 14, 2017)
From Grim Dawn Wiki
- Stash user interface has been modified to be more clear.
- Fixed Skeleton spawn number tracking for clients in multiplayer games.
- Reap Spirit will now correctly spawn one pet at all ranks with the tooltip adjusted accordingly.
- Fixed Drain Essence not having a line of sight check on main target.
- Fixed a bug where the conversation window created graphical artifacts when color blind modes are enabled.
- Fixed a bug where some in game text was missing, which in some instances could cause a crash.
- Fixed an occasional crash when loading game resources.
- Fixed a bug where target outlines would be rendered incorrectly for some objects.
- Fixed a bug where fullscreen gamma had no effect in the DirectX11 renderer.
- Fixed an issue where grass lighting was incorrect on "High" lighting setting.
- Fixed a bug where community translations of expansion files would fail to override base game text.
- Fixed a crash which could prevent DirectX 11 mode from starting.
- Melee skill functionality changed for controllers to allow movement and combat to be more responsive. All movement is now handled via the analog stick rather than skills forcing character movement.
- Many low and mid-level common torso meshes and/or textures have been updated to add more interest to early game leveling.
- Asset Manager will now add additional build and source directories to Import Record, allowing modders to import expansion files. If using default paths, Additional Source Directories should be set to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn\mods\gdx1\ and Additional Browse Directories to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn\gdx1\
- Adjusted spawns for the Steelcap District Riftgate encounter
- Fixed broken icon for the Revenge for the Fallen achievement
- Increased drop rate of Order of Death's Vigil and Kymon's Chosen Monster Infrequent accessories to match drop rates of similar items from other enemies
- Fixed the People of Malmouth bounty Bounty: Sanctuary being impossible to turn in
- Fixed Embrace New Foes achievement being unobtainable. Unfortunately this fix is not retroactive.
- Fixed an issue with Bounty: Chillpincer and Bounty: Vagarroth not spawning their respective targets. Both of these bounties should reset for any players currently on them.
- Magic-quality Suffixes with % Damage bonuses now boost both the flat damage and the dot equivalent (ex. a Suffix that previously increased % Fire damage now also increases % Burn damage). Magic Suffixes that boost only % dot damage can no longer drop.
- Fixed base damage on the Ascendant Source (MI) to match its base % Damage bonuses
- Fixed unusually low damage on Warden's Bulwark and Warden's Fortress at levels 82+
- Fixed 3-Piece Set Bonus on The Runebinder Set to be 6% Offensive Ability instead of 6 Defensive Ability
- Fixed Mythical Aetherreach granting -6% Energy Cost to Aether Ray instead of a flat -6
- Fixed an issue with several Mythical Epic items not having more powerful skill procs/granted skills than their Default/Empowered versions
- Epic - Luminari Regalia Set: swapped 8% Attack Speed and +2 to Inquisitor Skills set bonuses
- Epic - Dreadwalker Set: swapped 8% Health and +2 to Necromancer Skills set bonuses
- Legendary - Anderos' Amplifier: replaced +1 to Demolitionist Skills with +1 to Inquisitor Skills, reduced bonus to Artifact Handling to +2, increased bonus to Mortar Trap to +3
- Legendary - Arcanum Sigillis: added +1 to Inquisitor Skills
- Legendary - Deathbound Amethyst: corrected proc type to match the base game, it was accidentally reverted in Ashes of Malmouth
- Legendary - Mythical Anderos' Amplifier: replaced +1 to Demolitionist Skills with +1 to Inquisitor Skills, reduced bonus to Artifact Handling to +2, reduced bonus to Rune of Kalastor to +1, increased bonus to Mortar Trap to +3, removed 4% Cooldown Reduction
- Legendary - Mythical Arcanum Sigillis: added +1 to Inquisitor Skills
- Legendary - Mythical Havoc: added +1 to Inquisitor Skills, reduced bonus to Deadly Aim to +2
- Legendary - Mythical Valdun's Hat: increased Pierce damage on Granted Skill to 34-40
- Legendary - Mythical Valdun's Jacket: added flat Pierce damage to Granted Skill, removed flat Pierce damage bonus from item
- Legendary - Mythical Valdun's Rifle: increased Pierce damage
- Legendary - Runebinder's Spellthrower: updated granted skill to function similarly to Savagery
- Legendary - Valdun's Hat: increased Pierce damage on Granted Skill to 28-33
- Legendary - Valdun's Jacket: added flat Pierce damage to Granted Skill, removed flat Pierce damage bonus from item
- Legendary - Valdun's Rifle: increased Pierce damage
- Legendary - Valdun's Betrayal Set: reduced Pierce bonus to 14-48
- Legendary - Valdun's Treachery Set: reduced Pierce bonus to 14-36
- Relic - Gluttony: added 20% Vitality Decay damage
- Relic - Mortality: added 40% Vitality Decay damage
- Relic - Torment: added 43% Vitality Decay damage
- Component - Bladed Plating: reduced Offensive Ability to 22
- Component - Living Armor: reduced Offensive Ability to 35
- Component - Seal of Blades: increased Pierce damage and reduced Bleed damage on Granted Skill
- Component - Seal of Corruption: increased damage on Granted Skill
- Component - Seal of Might: replaced % Health with 160 Health
- Component - Seal of Resonance: replaced % Health with 160 Health
- Component - Ugdenbog Leather: reduced Defensve Ability to 22
- Component - Unholy Inscription: added 15% Vitality Decay damage
[Class & Skills]Devotion
- Drain Essence can now be assigned to Tainted Eruption and Rumor
- Reap Spirit can now be assigned to Hand of Ultos and Rumor
- On Block Celestial Powers can now be assigned to the Arcanist Mastery's Arcane Will, Soldier Mastery's Fighting Spirit and Menhir's Will, and Inquisitor's Deadly Aim. Any assigned powers will have a chance to trigger while the respective buff is active.
- Fixed an issue with the Thorned Horror not casting its Emboldening Presence
- Ranged Expertise: reduced Pierce damage scaling with rank to 28 by rank 10, 75 by max ultimate rank
- Siphon Souls: increased % Attack Damage Converted to Health to 24%
- Sear Souls: increased % Damage Modifier penalty to -15%, added -10% Attack Damage Converted to Health penalty
- Raise Skeleton: updated the way skeletons scale with their equipped weapons. Previously, their weapons represented a sizeable portion of their damage, which made the skill tooltip misleading for their actual damage and made their damage (particularly for archers) scale a bit too well in the early levels. We adjusted them so that the weapons now represent a negligible bonus and their damage is more predictable, their base damage has been scaled up with rank to compensate. In addition, Skeletons will no longer sometimes do partial Pierce damage due to having Pierce ratio sometimes appearing on their weapons. This has no impact on Skeletons benefiting from flat damage bonuses such as an auras. As this is a pretty dramatic change to the way their damage scales, we will continue to playtest and monitor this skill and may make further changes in the future to make sure their tuning is appropriate.
- Updated aggression of ranged Skeleton summons to behave more like their melee counterparts