As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Patch Notes v18.104.22.168 (Oct 4, 2016)
v22.214.171.124 Hotfix 1[edit | edit source]
- Fixed some problems with holding down hotkeys.
- Fixed Aether Ray not showing energy cost per second.
- Legendary - Judicator's Signets Set: increased the duration of the skill proc to 10s
- Legendary - Closed Fist of Vengeance: reverted change of Offensive Ability to Defensive Ability, increased % Pierce Resist to 30%, added 14% Bleed Resist
- Legendary - Open Hand of Mercy: added 10% Vitality Resist
- Epic - Elemental Balance Set: increased Fire and Cold damage to 22, removed energy cost from Elemental Force skill proc, added missing 0.8s cooldown
V126.96.36.199[edit | edit source]
[Major New Features]
- The Loot Hunt Continues: Added 28 Legendary items distributed among 7 new 4-piece sets. These items drop both in the base game and in the Crucible.
- Revised bonuses on all high level Epic item sets, 91 items in all. These items should now be more versatile for endgame purposes.
- Upon ragdolling, Zombie meshes equipped with pauldrons will no longer stretch inappropriately.
- Fixed issues when trying to join LAN games, including LAN games with more than 2 players.
- Fixed some instances that would result in a crash/freeze on exit.
- Character sheet now properly shows that life leech resist is not reduced.
- Fixed Crucible Leaderboard sorting by score.
- Fixed issues where pets were attacking the wrong targets in PvP games.
- Skill modifiers that decrease cooldown time of skills no longer negatively impacts the Devotion skill activation chance.
- Added Line of Sight checks to Lightning based skills.
- Fixed issues where double click mouse buttons would work incorrectly.
- If you have no masteries selected but have devotion points allocated, you can now visit the reallocation NPC.
- Soulbound status granted by Illusions is no longer removed when salvaging.
- Fixed being able to apply soulbound Illusions on items in the transfer stash.
- Fixed item skills still showing as selected in the Devotion skill select menu with the item gone.
- Fixed duration damage display text not appearing when the last attacker was a pet.
- Reduced Hero, Boss and Nemesis resistance to taunt effects, such as from certain Pet abilities.
- The Black Legion quartermaster now sells level 55 Accessories at Honored, rather than level 40. This is not retroactive for accessories already purchased.
- Revised stats and set bonuses on all level 55+ Epic item sets, as well as non Empowered versions of those sets in certain cases
- Improved the drop rate of Monster Infrequents from Cronley's Gang Champions
- Epic - Wrath of Alkamos set: updated bonuses on the level 30 version of this set
- Legendary - Albrecht's Duality: increased Elemental Resist to 40%
- Legendary - Band of the Eternal Haunt: added 26% Chaos Resist
- Legendary - Belgothian's Sigil: added 25% Vitality Resist and 25% Elemental Resist
- Legendary - Demonslayer's Jacket: increased Energy Regeneration to 2.0
- Legendary - Demonslayer's Life-Ender: increased Energy Regeneration to 2.0
- Legendary - Entropic Coil: added 40% Poison Resist, increased % Vitality Resist to 28%
- Legendary - Glyph of Kelphat'Zoth: added 33% Elemental Resist
- Legendary - Iceskorn Talons: reduced skill proc cooldown to 2s
- Legendary - Invoker's Shard: added 25% Poison Resist, increased % Chaos Resist to 25%
- Legendary - Invoker's Burning Hand: added 25% Aether Resist, increased % Elemental Resist to 15%
- Legendary - Invoker's Shocking Touch: added 25% Chaos Resist, increased % Elemental Resist to 15%
- Legendary - Judicator's Signets Set: skill proc now activates on Kill rather than on Crit, reduced % Health Regen bonus to 30%
- Legendary - Closed Fist of Vengeance: replaced Offensive Ability with 40 Defensive Ability, increased % Pierce Resist to 24%
- Legendary - Open Hand of Mercy: reduced % Resist Reduction to 10%, reduced Defensive Ability to 40, increased % Elemental Resist to 24%
- Legendary - Lifegiver Signet: added 25% Bleed Resist
- Legendary - Ring of the Black Matriarch: added 30% Pierce Resist
- Legendary - Screams of the Aether: replaced Aether damage with 26% Aether Resist, increased % Elemental Resist to 26%
- Legendary - Signet of the Fallen: added 30% Chaos Resist
- Legendary - Stormheart: corrected an oversight where the base physical damage was not set appropriately for an item of its level. % Attack Speed increased to 6% to compensate partially for the loss in damage.
- Legendary - Time-Flux Band: added 24% Bleed Resist, increased % Elemental Resist to 24%
- Legendary - Tome of the Arcane Wastes: increased damage and turn rate on the granted skill
- Legendary - Valdun's Hat: added 20% Elemental Resist
- Legendary - Voidsteel Gauntlets: reduced skill proc cooldown to 5s
- Reduced damage dealt by the Lightning Bolt proc on Legendary items
- Rare Prefix - Glacial: replaced Defensive Ability with % Physical Resist at level 52+ ranks
- Rare Prefix - Light Bringer's: added % Chaos Resist at all ranks
- Rare Prefix - Maniacal: added % Bleed Resist at levels 60+ ranks
- Rare Prefix - Thunderstruck: increased % Stun Resist
- Rare Suffix - Amarasta's Flurry (accessories): added % Pierce Resist at level 50+ ranks
- Rare Suffix - Arcane Blaze: added % Vitality Resist at all ranks
- Rare Suffix - Desolation: added % Chaos Resist at level 60+ ranks
- Rare Suffix - Destructrion: added % Elemental Resist at level 50+ ranks
- Rare Suffix - Fallen Skies: added % Pierce Resist at all ranks
- Rare Suffix - Heroism: added % Bleed Resist at level 53+ ranks
- Rare Suffix - Hungering Rifts: added % Bleed Resist at level 53+ ranks
- Rare Suffix - Incantations: added % Chaos Resist at all ranks
- Rare Suffix - Insight: added % Chaos Resist at all ranks
- Rare Suffix - Squalls: added % Elemental Resist at level 60+ ranks
- Rare Suffix - Supremacy: added % Pierce Resist at level 49+ ranks
- Rare Suffix - Ulzuin's Flame: added % Vitality Resist at all ranks
- Rare Suffix - Voidfire: added % Bleed Resist at all ranks
- Rare Suffix - Winter Storm: added % Elemental Resist at level 60+ ranks
- Relic - Conflagration: increased damage and turn rate on the granted skill
[Class & Skills]
- Adjusted threat generation on the Hellhound and Briarthorn pets.
- Elemental Seeker: reduced cooldown to 1.2s, increased damage of the Seeker's aura and increased its radius to 3.5
- Light of Empyrion: reduced cooldown to 2.5s
- Counter Strike: increased activation chance by 5%, increased Radius to 4.0, slightly increased Physical and Bleed damage scaling with rank
- Rending Force: added 25% Crit damage by rank 12, 35% by max ultimate rank
- Blackwater Cocktail: slightly increased Fire and Burn damage scaling with rank
- Demon Fire: increased Chaos damage scaling with rank
- High Potency: increased the Damage Modifier to 150%
- Canister Bomb: increased Fire and Burn damage scaling with rank
- Improved Casing: increased % Fire and Pierce bonuses and added % Burn damage bonus. Significantly increased Internal Trauma scaling with rank.
- Skyfire Grenado: increased Lightning and Electrocute damage scaling with rank
- Ulzuin's Chosen: increased chance of Cooldown Reduction to 30% by rank 10, 40% by max ultimate rank
- Wasting: increased Vitality damage and % Bleed damage scaling with rank
- Black Death: increased Poison damage, % Vitality damage and % Bleed damage scaling with rank
- Summon Familiar: increased Electrocute damage dealt
- Lightning Strike: increased Radius to 3. The Familiar now casts Lightning Strike more frequently.
- Amarasta's Blade Burst: weapon requirements removed.
- Nidalla's Justifiable Ends: increased Cooldown Reduction to -1.2 by rank 12, -1.5 by max ultimate rank
- Aether Ray: increased Fire and Aether damage scaling with rank. Slightly increased turn rate.
- Disintegration: increased Vitality damage, % Crit damage, % Aether and % Fire damage scaling with rank
- Elemental Balance: increased % Burn, % Frostburn and % Electrocute damage
- Manifestation: the % Elemental damage penalty for players and the % Elemental damage bonus for pets have been removed
- Devouring Swarm: slightly increased Bleed and Vitality damage scaling with rank
- Grasping Vines: increased Physical and Bleed damage scaling with rank
- Entangling Vines: increased Leech damage scaling with rank