We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
One-shot chests are containers that spawn once per character per difficulty, and contain a guaranteed Epic item, with a chance for a Legendary item on Elite and Ultimate. The chests can be found in various locations throughout the world of Grim Dawn, and once opened will not spawn again in the difficulty where it was already opened.
All One-Shot Chests (with the exception of boss chests, such as the Warden's Stash) are labelled "Exalted Stash". Note that the loot they contain scales to the level of the area, and not the level of the player.
Act 1 Locations[edit | edit source]
- Depraved Sanctuary - in a room beyond Salazar, Blade of Ch'thon.
- Festering Lair - a Monsters Hoard, guarded by Grundleplith the Hoarder.
- Hallowed Hill - 3 spawn locations around the area.
- Ominous Lair - 3 spawn locations: 2 in the Lair itself, and 1 in the Abandoned Storerooms section of the Underground Transit, beyond a breakable wall.
- Hidden Laboratory - Warden's Chest, guarded by The Warden.
- Sunken Reliquary - requires Act 2 access and levels.
Act 2 Locations[edit | edit source]
- Spined Cove - guarded by Baron Wradlith, Lord of the Lost Souls
- Swarming Hive - guarded by Ulraprax, the Hive Matriarch
- Cronley's Hideout - guarded by Darius Cronley
- The Steps of Torment - level three: Misery. 3 spawn locations: 2 in the central section and 1 in the room south of the Shrine.
Act 3 Locations[edit | edit source]
- Tyrant's Hold - guarded by Bloodfeast the Ruthless
- The Conflagration - guarded by Herald of the Flame
- Port Valbury Outskirts - 3 spawn locations: top left of map inside a house, inside another house on the eastern edge of the map, and in a field on the central west side.
- Rotting Croplands - Located as part of the Hidden Wealth side-quest
- Royal Hive - can spawn randomly in the sub-areas Skittering Den, Swarming Hatchery or Hive Queen's Lair
- Darkvale Gate - Karroz's Chest, in the 2nd level Boss Room and guarded by Karroz, Sigil of Ch'thon
Act 4 Locations[edit | edit source]
- Obsidian Throne - resembles an Obsidian Cluster, with 5 different spawn locations within the area.
- Necropolis Interior - 3 spawn locations around the edge of the area.
- Bastion of Chaos - resembles an Obsidian Cluster, with 3 spawn locations around the lower half of the area.
- Edge of Madness - Loghorrean's Corruption, guarded by Loghorrean, the Voice of Ch'thon.
Act 5 Locations[edit | edit source]
- Gloomwald - Located as part of The Gloomwald Stash side-quest.
- Ancient Grove - located in a secret section of the Tainted Wood area
- Den of the Ancient
- The Undergrowth - cave in Ugdenbog.
- Desolate Wastes - resembles an Obsidian Cluster.
Act 6 Locations[edit | edit source]
- Malmouth Harbor - Rictor's Stash, uncovered as part of the Rictor's Thanks side quest.
- Malmouth Harbor - at the northernmost end under a tree.
- The Infestation - a Fleshwarped Stash
- Sanctum of Flesh - The Master's Collection
Forgotten Gods Locations[edit | edit source]
- Korvan Plateau - a single spawn point north of the Temple City of Osyr.
- Sandblown Ruins - Four possible spawn points, two on each level.
- Ruins of Abyd - two possible spawn points.
- Valley of the Chosen Temples- will spawn in one of the following:
- Throne of the Three - Korvaak's Trove
- Howling Depths - two spawn points each on the first and second levels
- Tomb of the Heretic - three possible spawn points.