Merchants are known as Dealers in the world of Grim Dawn, and several can be found in Devil's Crossing, as well as in other areas of the game world.
Act 1[edit | edit source]
- Kerrick can be found and accessed at the beginning of the game in Devil's Crossing, just outside the Prison gates.
- Luther becomes available after completion of The Lost Caravan side quest, after which he can be found outside the Prison gates opposite Kerrick.
- Located at the Rover camp in Wightmire.
Act 2[edit | edit source]
- There are another two Roving Dealers, located in the Rovers camps in the Arkovian Foothills and Old Arkovia.
- Located on level 5 of the Steps of Torment (Anguish). In addition to regular items, Marris sells rare components, Monster infrequent items and Recipes. Does not buy items.
Act 3[edit | edit source]
- located in Homestead. Will offer a faction discount.
- If you let Isaiah live during the Vengeance quest in Act 2, he can be found later at Homestead offering vendor services. He stocks Caster weapons, off-hand items and accessories crafteable potions and numerous components. He also offers a faction discount.
- Palleor - Order Supplier
- Brother Jarron - Kymon's Supplier
- Found in a secret location near the Blood Grove riftgate. Sells a selection of Monster Infrequent items.
Act 4[edit | edit source]
- Located in Fort Ikon. Offers a faction discount.
- Located in Fort Ikon. Sells Common low-level Legacy Monster Infrequent items for use with the Illusionist.
- Located on the 4th level of the Bastion of Chaos. Offers some Monster Infrequents in addition to regular items. Will not buy items.
Act 5[edit | edit source]
- Located at the small Rover camp near the Gloomwald Riftgate
- Located at the Coven's Refuge
- Located in Barrowholm (Location)
Act 6[edit | edit source]
- Located in the Steelcap District