|This dialogue page has been marked as missing some dialogue branches. Details on needed improvements are listed below.
Tale of Two Blacksmiths, when first meeting him[edit | edit source]
Greetings, stranger. I hope you're out here fighting the good fight.
- I'm here for the Malleum Menhir.Dialogue advances to section 5.
- Good luck in your search.Dialogue ends.
What do you know about that?
He is a talented boy, that one. The way he weaves magical properties into his craft astounds even me sometimes. I prefer a finely honed blade and a solid shield to that nonsense though.
Duncan was my finest apprentice, but he still needs to learn some priorities. Those people he's trying to help can't even help themselves. Our knowledge is a rare gift. We cannot squander it on those that refuse to fight for Cairn.
You don't really think I'm going to just let you take it, do you?
Devil's Crossing, eh? You certainly do seem like the capable sort. If the rest of your group is anything like you, well...humanity just might stand a chance.
Very well, I will be your armorer. Together, we will strike back against the invaders and retake Cairn for humanity!
It is true, Duncan brings a fresh approach to the forge with his arcane weapons and he goes about his work with unrivaled energy, but he still lacks the experience to make weapons for real soldiers and masters of the blade.
I cannot have the power of Malleum Menhir wasting away when we are at war.
I don't just make weapons, you know. I know how to use them too.
If you want the Malleum Menhir, you'll have to get it over my dead body.
- I'm sorry, I'm just trying to help Duncan.Dialogue advances to section 6A.
- Don't make me ask again. (Side with Duncan)[?]
- So be it. (Side with Duncan: Attack)Angrim becomes hostile. Dialogue ends.
Tale of Two Blacksmiths, when siding with him and talking to him in Devil's Crossing[edit | edit source]
Many strong people; my hammer will be put to good use. Thank you for bringing me here.
- Glad you decided to join us.The player gets the reward for the quest Tale of Two Blacksmiths. Angrim becomes available as a blacksmith. Dialogue ends.