Patch Notes v22.214.171.124 (Feb 29, 2016)
From Grim Dawn Wiki
v126.96.36.199 (b31 hotfix 3)[edit | edit source]
- Stationary Attack can now be rebound for XInput controllers.
- Fixed a bug where Steam controllers would sometimes not work on the main menu when starting the game for the first time.
- Fixed a rendering issue causing some objects to appeart all white on lower quality levels.
- Increased maximum UI scaling.
- Fixed a crash which could occur when loading game resources.
- Fixed a crash which could occur when changing between display modes.
- Fixed a bug where item drop sounds would not be played.
- Fixed a crash which could occur when exiting the game.
- Fixed a crash which could occur when changing graphics options.
- Reduced the life scaling of the Avatar of Mogdrogen at higher levels, also slightly increased the delay between his summon waves
- Added missing 25% Lightning damage to Widow Constellation
- Added two new baseline blueprints for Blacksmiths to transmute Scavenged Plating into Bristly Fur, and vice-versa
- Significantly increased the turn-rate and beam speed of Aether Ray, Conflagration and Obliteration
- Devouring Swarm vitality damage scaled down to an equivalent level as the bleed.