Patch Notes v188.8.131.52 (Feb 25, 2016)
v184.108.40.206 (b31 hotfix 2)[edit | edit source]
- Improved duration damage critical hit display.
- Fixed a bug where using the mouse wheel would cause skills to be repeatedly fired.
- Fixed a bug where some in game dialogs were missing text.
- Fixed a bug where freeze effects would change the texture on monsters after wearing off.
- Fixed a bug where the create character button would not become active when using a controller.
- Fixed a bug where the character would move when using skills with the stationary movement key pressed.
- Points allocated to physique/cunning/spirit have been added to their respective tooltips.
- Fixed an issue with Volley and Blazing Fury not triggering with a 2h Ranged weapon
- Relic - Ancestor: Reduced % Crit damage for pets from the granted skill to 15%. This bonus was missed when % Crit damage bonuses were adjusted in B31.
- Relic - Bysmiel's Domination: replaced Health Regen for pets with 10% Crit damage for pets. Frenzied Devotion now also grants Chaos damage for the player and pets.
- Auto-Sort now sorts by item type first, then alphabetically
- Legendary - Touch of the Everliving Grove: added 220 Health and 14% Elemental resist
- Increased Resist bonuses on the base stats of Helm, Ring, Shoulder and Torso Monster Infrequents
v220.127.116.11[edit | edit source]
We are committed to your enjoyment of the game, and release day is no exception. We have just released Version 18.104.22.168, which addresses several issues reported in Build 31 (released earlier this week).
Game crashes that some users are experiencing are the focus of Hotfix 3, coming as soon as it is ready.